The Enterprise App Developer Atlas is a map of the developer journey, featuring 27 developer tool sectors and 480+ tools, and is aimed at helping developers make the right tool choices to reduce costs, increase revenue and capture new markets.
The Atlas is meant to be viewed as a poster with two sides: one side features the developer tool journey, presenting the top 10 tools in each of the 27 featured sectors, while the reverse side features the full, A-Z listing of all tools included in each sector.
To get a full size poster mailed to you courtesy of Intel, visit this page
The journey takes us through six distinct stages in the development process:
- Integrate: tools to surface enterprise APIs, including Apigee, Layer7, Intel
- Develop: app development tools, including PhoneGap, Appcelerator, jQuery Mobile, Sencha, Intel
- Test: user testing and certification tools, including uTest, Amazon A/B Testing, Lionbridge
- Deploy: app stores and cloud infrastructure, including Amazon Web Services, Google App Engine, Intel
- Measure: user and app analytics tools, including Flurry, Google Analytics, Bugsense
- Market & Monetise: promotion and monetization tools, including Fiksu, SearchMan SEO, Localytics, Tapjoy