This research report delves into the impact of HTML5 on the mobile industry – and how operators can compete in the Web 3.0 era.
The paper examines the history and evolution of the web, from its humble 1.0 origin to the connected future of Web 3.0. This report identifies the key differences between web pages and apps and discusses the repercussions of a Web 3.0 model to the mobile ecosystem and how mobile operators can leverage on this new paradigm.
Authored and published by VisionMobile
Some of the issues covered in this report:
- From web 1.0 to the mobile web
- HTML5 as a technology change
- The web is dead. Long live web 3.0
- What the new web means for the mobile industry
- How to lead in the web 3.0 era