Our annual Mobile Megatrends report analyses the major trends in the mobile industry and the future of connected screens – from the app phenomenon and developer economics to OEM monetisation and virtual goods. The 4th edition of Mobile Megatrends is themed around how software is fundamentally changing the telecoms value chain.
The full report is available for a free download and a 1-day on-site strategy workshop (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details).
Mobile Megatrends 2011 analyses the impact of the software world on the telecoms value chain:
- The DELL-ification of mobile: How the mobile landscape is becoming PC-like
- Software: New era for telecoms and the new rules of innovation
- Experience Ecosystems: The shape of telecoms + internet convergence
- Apps are the new web: Apps as the new information paradigm for web 3.0
- Open & closed: Use of open + closed strategies to commoditise + protect
- Developers, developers: The engine behind telecoms innovation
- Communities: the new currency for differentiation of handsets & services
- Why carriers are stuck in the telecoms age and how they can compete
To set up your workshop, send an email to email@example.com