“Telco Innovation Toolbox” is a strategy workshop introducing the new economic thinking necessary for successful innovation by telcos.
Aimed at senior executives, this workshop combines executive training with interactive group sessions and brainstorming. Attendees will understand the impact that the new basis of competition has on telcos and will be able to apply new economic thinking to building successful innovation strategies.
Interested in pricing details? Download the brochure or contact us
The Telco Innovation Toolbox workshop explains how and why the basis of competition has changed, what impact this change has on telcos. More importantly, the workshop introduces the key economic tools and frameworks telcos need to adopt to compete in the age of ecosystems.
Workshop at a glance:
- The new basis of competition in mobile
- The asymmetry of business models
- The superiority of ecosystem economics
- The modular telco
- Ecosystem engineering
- True value of innovation and the cost of doing nothing
- Dealing with uncertainty: Discovery-driven planning
- Ecosystems as a new distribution channel
- Keys to successful API strategies
- Freeing voice from telephony
- Turning openness into competitive advantage