The Developer Economics Visualisations are interactive graphs, based on unpublished data from our Developer Economics 2012 research. We have created 19 visualisations that will help you understand the world of mobile developers – how they think, how the act and what their motivations are. Our visualisations are not simply static graphs – we have numerous filters that will allow you to shape the data any way you like and uncover what you’re looking for.
What can you find out using our visualisations? Here is just a very small sample of what sort of questions you can answer with our visualisations:
- Which are the top mobile platforms for newbie versus veteran developers?
- How do developers rate each app store on revenue potential, promo options etc?
- Which platforms provide the highest monthly, per app revenues, for developers based in Asia?
- Which screens are iOS vs. Android developers targeting – and which ones are they planning to target?
- Which are the top marketing challenges for developers, according to which app store they’re using?