Developer Economics Visualisations
The Developer Economics Visualisations are interactive graphs, based on unpublished data from our Developer Economics 2012 research. We have created 19 visualisations that will help you understand the world of mobile developers – how they think, how the act and what their motivations are. Our visualisations are not simply static graphs – we have numerous filters that will allow you to shape the data any way you like and uncover what you’re looking for.
What can you find out using our visualisations? Here is just a very small sample of what sort of questions you can answer with our visualisations:
- Which are the top mobile platforms for newbie versus veteran developers?
- How do developers rate each app store on revenue potential, promo options etc?
- Which platforms provide the highest monthly, per app revenues, for developers based in Asia?
- Which screens are iOS vs. Android developers targeting – and which ones are they planning to target?
- Which are the top marketing challenges for developers, according to which app store they’re using?
Vision Mobile Research
Analytical reports on emerging solution markets
This is the fourth in the series of Developer Economics reports, our highly acclaimed developer research series. Besides benchmarking developer mindshare,…
Mobile Insider is a monthly publication that examines under-the-radar and forward-looking trends in mobile. Each issue focuses on a specific…
Vision Mobile Strategy
The Developer Economics Visualisations are interactive graphs, based on unpublished data from our Developer Economics 2012 research. We have created…
This research report delves into the impact of HTML5 on the mobile industry – and how operators can compete in…
Vision Mobile Blog
Distilling market noise into market sense
[How do ecosystem economics shape the mobile competitive landscape? What are the key performance indicators and how should app ecosystem…Continue Reading
[The next disruption in smartphones comes not from the power struggle between Apple, Google and Amazon, but from silicon. Guest…Continue Reading
We’d like to present our latest infographic, based on the latest Developer Economics report – themed around dev tools. This…Continue Reading