Senior Developer Trends Analyst
United Kingdom, Research
VisionMobile is the leading research company in the developer economy: We help the world understand developers and developers understand the world. We survey 30,000+ developers annually - across mobile, IoT, desktop, cloud AR/VR and machine learning - to help clients such as Microsoft, Intel, Google and Amazon understand who developers are, what they buy and where they are going next.
We are now looking for a Senior Developer Trends Analyst to support our developer research efforts. The Senior Research Analyst will be responsible for analysing our Developer Economics survey data to deliver cutting-edge insights and reports on the future of software.
The position is fulltime, based in the UK, but we will also consider Europe or North America for exceptional candidates. You will be working from your home office or co-working space as part of a distributed team.
What you‘ll be doing
- Generating insights from our vast database of developer survey data
- Performing data analysis, research, and write-up for several major reports each year
- Tracking the latest trends on mobile, IoT, cloud, desktop and AR/VR developers as well as Data Scientists
- Helping shape our research agenda and asking developers the right questions
- Supporting the rest of the analyst team to create more than the sum of the parts
We are always excited to meet passionate, restless individuals who share our values.
If you feel the connection, send us a short YouTube video or a PPT presentation introducing yourself, your background and what you ‘d like to do at VisionMobile.